Wheel Rail Conveyors are an economical means of conveying products in pallet flow racks and other gravity applications.
They are an ideal option when pallets must be moved from one area to another without fork lift trucks, such as a production line. Less dependency on fork lift trucks means more flexibility, lower truck maintenance costs, less fork lift damage to racks and a much reduced potential for product damage.
WRA can be utilized as a medium duty pallet rail. The opposing channels offer a sturdy configuration to cover longer spans.
Standard Features that apply to all Standard Wheel Rail Conveyor Models:
- Rails: Standard 2-1/2″ x 1″ x 1/8″ formed steel channel.
- Stop, Discharge End: End stop not included for standard configuration.
- Stop Load End: End stop, available but NOT included for standard configuration.
- Wheels: Standard A88: 1-15/16″ diameter, 75 lb capacity.
- Available Length: 12-120 in
- Roller Bearing: Standard (A88) Skatewheel, oiled, 1.9″ dia., 75# dynamic load, .257″ bore
- Frame Finish: Power coat, Safety Blue
The below chart lists “standard” Wheel Rail Conveyors in which we manufacture and sell with highly competitive pricing and lead times. Rolmaster can accommodate most custom “non-standard” Wheel Rail Conveyor requests.