1418HS 1-3/8” Dia. – 18 Ga. Roller (High Speed)
Roller Usage Summary:
A light duty roller with precision bearings utilized in gravity and line shaft conveyors. Suitable for roller centers from 1-1/2” c/c
BETWEEN FRAME RAILS: 4” to 27”
ROLL CONSTRUCTION: Round Tube, 1-3/8” Diameter, 18 Gauge
BEARINGS: Precision, Polymer Housing, Oiled, 5/16” Hex
LOAD CAPACITY: 300 to 36 lbs.*
TEMPERATURE RATING: -4°F to 150°F
- Standard – spring loaded one side.
- Optional – cotter pin, fixed bolt, loose bolt or fixed axle.
TUBE TYPE: Standard Galvanized Steel
MODEL STRING: Roller Model-BFR-Axle Retention
Example: 1418HS-24-SL (1418 High Speed roller, 24” between frame rails length, spring loaded axle retention)
- Single, double, triple or quad. Grooves are available upon request.
- Groove diameter & depth = 1/8”
- For grooves location, please refer to Retention Axle & Groove Types
- Various standard and custom spacing available.
*Capacity decreases as BFR increases. See Roller Capacity Chart for reference.1418HS, 1-38 Dia - 18 Ga. Roller