1916HS 1.9” Dia. – 16 Ga. Roller
Roller Usage Summary:
A medium duty roller with precision bearings utilized in gravity and line shaft conveyors. Suitable for roller centers from 2.0” c/c.
BETWEEN FRAME RAILS: 6″ to 48″
ROLL CONSTRUCTION: Round Tube, 1.9″ Diameter, 16 Gauge
BEARINGS: Precision, Zinc Plated Steel Housing, Greased, 7/16″ Hex
LOAD CAPACITY: 540 to 64 lbs.*
TEMPERATURE RATING: -4°F to 180°F
- Standard – spring loaded one side.
- Optional – cotter pin, fixed bolt, loose bolt or fixed axle.
TUBE TYPE: Standard Galvanized Steel.
MODEL STRING: Roller Model-BFR-Axle Retention
Example: 1916HS-24-SL (1916 High Speed roller, 24” between frame rails length, spring loaded axle retention)
- Single, double, triple or quad. Grooves are available upon request.
- Groove diameter & depth = 3/16”
- For grooves location, please refer to Retention Axle & Groove Types
- Various standard and custom spacing available.
*Capacity decreases as BFR increases. See Roller Capacity Chart for reference.1916HS, 1.9 Dia. - 16 Ga. Roller